- Name of Your Project
- What research topic/question your project is going to address?
Ans: Using trained neural nets to be able to tell when a statement/sentence is sarcasm
- What technology will be used in your project?
Ans: NLTK and
- What software and hardware will be needed for your project?
Ans: Botmock is the only software that will be needed for this project
- How are you planning to implement?
Ans: I plan on making this an extension of Botmock
- How is your project different from others? What’s new in your project?
Ans: With my project, I am using the same method of using CNN model hierarchy when it comes sentiment analysis to learn the context and space in which the sentence exists
- What’s the difficulties of your project? What problems you might encounter during your project?
Ans: Every sarcasm exist in a defined space one difficulty of this project is trying to build a barrier for that space. Another problem would be getting access to Botmock’s API to make this application compatible.