Yesterday, I only had time to make relatively small changes to my program, but I did write more of the readme in more detail explaining how to use the program. Even more will be explained as I finish developing my program.
Also, I figured out that the reason for the bad points showing up so often was that part of the table was mistaken to be part of the hand, so I moved the Kinect camera a little higher, and sure enough, that issue was fixed. Now the only two important issues I have left to figure out are how to change the instrument that is mapped to each channel, and how the user will be allowed to change said mapping to fit the music. I may also try to figure out how to automatically connect the FluidSynth audio output to the device output of the computer, but I’m not completely sure if this is OS-specific.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.