I did not do much work during Thanksgiving since I was travelling a lot. However, after coming back from the break I have spent a good amount of time everyday working on my senior sem project. I have especially been working making a web interface for the python script of Robyn. Since I had not done much work with python web frameworks, I had to learn quite a bit about these. After looking at several options like Django, CGI, Flask and Bottle, I decided to use Bottle since it has a relatively low barrier to learning and since it is light weight, which is sufficient for Robyn and makes the system easier to setup as well. Today I finished the plumbing for the web interface, as well as the front end for Robyn.
Now, for the next couple of days I will work on the NLP part of Robyn.