Weekly update – Rei

with No Comments

For the first half of the last week, I was working on the first draft of the paper. Since then, I have been working on getting the exhaustive search working. It has been a struggle. I was trying to implement a pipeline between the classifier and feature extraction tools. However, this seems to be incompatible with data structures I have been using. As a result, I have decided to not use the pipeline, but rather do the exhaustive searches separately for the classifiers.


On the other hand, I have started working with the Open American National Corpus. I should have labeled data in the next two weeks at a maximum.


Finally, I started working on an outline for the poster.

Leave a Reply