Weekly update – Rei

with No Comments

During the last week, I mostly continued working on getting the exhaustive parameter search working for the classifiers. At first, I was having a few errors but in the end, I was able to get it working and get results.

Next, I worked with the Open American National Corpus. I extracted all the text files in one folder. I was able to convert those text files into a csv¬†where each sentence is contained in one row. After that, I run a script which created two csv files: one containing sentences which can potentially contain analogies and one that potentially don’t. I have started labeling them¬†manually.

I have also started preparing for the demo and the second draft of the paper.

Leave a Reply