First, the documents.
The proposal outlines some research on HCI, in addition to a proposed browser extension (Chrome) to facilitate easier interface comparison tests on the scale of academic and independent developers. I will complete an IRB form and a (visual) sketch of the software logic for upload by the time of the next class.
Revised timeline, copied from the proposal:
- October 26: Software design complete (i.e. the design is robust enough to implement a preliminary version with no additional design); submit form to the IRB in the event the software is complete enough to test
- November 2: Paper fully outlined and key topics un- derstood
- November 9: Initial software written; poster outlined
- November 16: First draft completed and handed in
- November 30: Be prepared to present (may also end up presenting December 4)
- December 12: Second draft complete
- December 16: Final draft complete, best version of software done
These, as always, are subject to revision.