Updates in Ideas
- My first “Fake News Detector” idea has remained mostly the same
- I still have not come up with a more doable idea for the secure paperless voting machines because there’s so much oversight with voting regulations and laws and because there’s an added obstacle of different voting systems/mechanisms.
- My “911 Tech” has hit a wall in terms of find research articles on it
Updates in Process
- I talked to Charlie about my three ideas and he suggested a change from 911 specific tech to First Responders/Disaster Relief tech because they actually use open source technology and it might be more feasible to create something and find research on it.
- I also created a fourth idea in case the First Responders idea doesn’t pan out. My idea was creating very realistic recreations of ancient archaeological sites that you can interact with in VR.