I have been looking more into the image processing part. I have created my first draft of the code to alter the colors of an image. I have also looked into the rotating of the food in the image. This seems not doable (in the way and scope I wanted to), so I changed my framework to take a video as an input, instead of an image. The video can then be split into images, and the images from the better angels will be picked. I have also written to the Gourmet Food Dataset researchers to ask for their dataset, but have not received a reply yet. I have been looking at the yelp dataset. I have found an online project that assumed all images taken with DSLR cameras were good, and the rest wasn’t. This seems to have worked pretty well for the classifying. I will look into that.