This past week, I worked on mainly reading my new papers. I did a third pass reading on all my old papers and did at least second pass reading on the new ones. I tried finishing more than half of the existing project on python notebook and played with the data set. I now have a better sense of how to start my project next semester. I also met Xunfei and updated my progress to her. As soon as the feedback for proposal draft 1 comes out, I will be revising my writing and finishing the existing project I have been working on. I also plan to test the existing project on collaborative filtering to make sure it works with a different data set.