CS488 – Update 6

with No Comments

Last week I was able to set-up a two node blockchain on the Earlham Cluster, after working through technical issues with the help of Craig. However, I discovered several problems with this structure this week. I couldn’t re-access an already created chain, and getting nodes to connect to it was giving me errors. Unfortunately I had spent the Thursday and Friday of that week working on my draft and module designs, so by the time I encountered the problem I wasn’t able to meet and discuss with Craig until Monday. We talked about it and are working on solving the issue together, but he said he needs to poke around and look at things in the cluster. I tried experimenting with the issue on my end, using the program on my desktop and laptop computer, as well as ssh-ing into the servers, and have had little results to show for it.

Leave a Reply