In the past week, I read 3 more papers for each idea. I spoke to the faculty regarding the 3 ideas to decide which one is feasible for the final project. Some papers I found are listed below. I will work on the bib assign 2 based on the feedback on assign 1.
- A. S. Das, M. Datar, A. Garg, and S. Rajaram, “Google news personalization:scalable online collaborative filtering,” in Proceedings of the 16th international conference on World Wide Web. ACM, 2007, pp.271–280.
- M. Tavakolifard, J. A. Gulla, K. C. Almeroth, J. E. Ingvaldesn, G. Nygreen, and E. Berg, “Tailored news in the palm of your hand: a multiperspective transparent approach to news recommendation,” in Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on World Wide Web. ACM, 2013, pp. 305–308.
- J. Kahn, “Neural network prediction of nfl football games,” May 2003,
- J. Shin and R. Gasparyan, “A novel way to soccer match prediction, May 2014.
- R. Dinesh, S. A. Pravin, M. Aravindhan, and D. Rajeswari, “Library access system smartphone application using android,” International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 142–149, 2015.
- G. McCarthy and S. Wilson, “Isbn and qr barcode scanning mobile app or libraries,” Code4Lib Journal, no. 13, 2011.