During the past week, I finished the first draft of my proposal and started to make those changes for the second draft. I have also continued reading some papers for their next pass. I continued to watch videos and read content related to the USB Rubber Ducky. I have started to put together some scripts that I would like to use for the attack. I also spoke with Charlie to refine my methods for the physical attacks I am going to implement. I now have a better/ more related CS implementation for this attack than what I previously had. During this next week, I am going to be working more with Metasploit on Kali Linux.