This week, I continued my testing for the physical aspect of my project. During this testing, I tried to focus on ECOpen since it says there is no encryption associated with the network. Come to find out, there is still an authentication process that one must go through when trying to connect to ECOpen. So when I ran a packet sniffer on a device that was on an ECOpen channel, I could not see any data. (This is a good thing and was noted). I also finished preparing my social engineering test which will begin tomorrow, February 12th. This next week will consist of my social engineering test, processing results from physical test, and working on my paper.