The current version of the proposal, which includes my revised thoughts from the survey paper as well as the design and timeline of the project:
- October 26: Develop a preliminary test build for the application by learning a simple gesture and controlling the playback of a sawtooth wave.
- November 2: Add more complex gestures, particularly conductor gestures, and add more control over the sawtooth wave accordingly.
- November 9: Integrate JACK for routing gesture messages to LMMS for integration with VST instruments and synthesizers.
- November 16: Complete the first draft of the paper.
- November 23: Continue working on application. Complete outline for the poster.
- November 30 or December 4: Presentation
- December 12: Complete the second draft of the paper.
- December 16: Complete the final draft of the paper.